Jumat, 16 Maret 2012

pengalaman pribadi

M.Zulfikar.R my name and I was born in Jakarta and my experience was when I was in junior high schools MAN, at the time I was sitting in class two and then I followed the race between class music band to perform at the event three grade separations, the time that I and my group was preparing to attend the event to be held two weeks to come.Finally I and my group managed to pass the test to follow the race, after school we always take ourselves to practice for the band solidified itself to compete in the event even if we have to drain energy and spending money set aside for practice every day.Three days before the event was held the committee told us the song pop version with the nuances of each area we were surprised to hear from the committee, with the rush we are trying to create the best with the song that was popular at the moment with the feel of a typical area of ​​Java, we was really surprised how astonished we were able to finish the song arrangement with less than a day.Having created an arrangement that we do not waste time to practice to present to the committee which is none other than our art teachers, at the end of time in waiting for arrived when we settled down to wait their turn to display the results of our arrangement to the committee, the time when Our band berdeggup calling in my chest and when he got tight with the speed in which we feature the best to the committee with a sense of joy and fun, then we wait for the results of the bias penggumuman winners perform at the third grade separations.After a long wait finally result in the announcement as well but after hearing the results we were a little bit disappointed because we only get three and the winner can not perform at the third grade separations, the liver was disappointed but happy because we managed to get three winners in the race that participants have about 15 bands from all classes.This is what my story your story

1 komentar:

  1. teman jangan lupa yah masukin link gunadarmanya k dalam blog kamu. Sebagai salah satu mahasiswa gunadarma ayo donk masukin link gunadarmanya, misalkan:
    www.gunadarma.ac.id
    www.studentsite.gunadarma.ac.id
    www.baak.gunadarma.ac.id
    www.ugpedia.gunadarma.ac.id
    :)

    BalasHapus